Below are the general conditions of use of the electric tuktuk service offered by the company TUK TUK TAPAS. This service is suitable for any age. Underage users must be accompanied by their father / mother or guardian.
- The price and duration of the service is reflected in web rates at the time of contracting the service and is established based on the General Rate in Force (in relation to services, taxes and fees).
- The mere reservation of the service will not be considered entitled to use the service. The service will be considered contracted once the client has made the payment for it through any of the means made available to them.
- The Client undertakes to be prepared to start the service on the scheduled date and time and in the agreed place, In case of delay, the contracted activity will be reduced depending on the time lost, which may cause a change in the fixed route and duration. of the contracted service. The activity will be considered canceled if the delay is greater than 20% of the total duration of the contracted service and, in this case, there will be no refund of the amount paid.
- The start or end of the service in a place other than the one normally established must be previously agreed between the client and TUK TUK TAPAS will imply an additional charge on the standard rate of the service.
- The client agrees to pay the amount corresponding to the fines or penalties derived from any infringement of current legislation, which may be incurred due to misuse or misbehavior during the service, as well as the corresponding surcharges for late payment. by the Client and the judicial or extrajudicial expenses that TUK TUK TAPAS may have incurred as a result of the foregoing.
- In the case of direct payment to the driver of the vehicle, cash payments are not accepted, only payments by credit card, through the POS in the vehicle available to customers.
- If the cancellation of the contracted service is made with a notice of more than 24 hours, 100% of the amount paid is refunded. Cancellations are not allowed for notice of less than 24 hours. If the cancellation of the reservation occurs without notice TUK TUK TAPAS. will not make any returns.
- In the event that weather conditions or other exceptional conditions (closure of streets due to demonstrations, blocking of road traffic, etc.) completely prevent the performance of the service, the amount paid will not be refunded, giving the possibility of changing, without additional charge. , the service contracted for another available date and time slot.
Service contractors are informed that the vehicle driver reserves the right not to start / terminate the activity in the event that any of the behaviors detailed below are breached or contravened:
- The customer agrees to make responsible use of the space it occupies in the vehicle, as well as the rest of the components and to comply with the regulations of the Highway Code.
- It is forbidden to modify the seat assigned to each participant at the beginning of the activity, as well as to get out of the vehicle during the activity, unless otherwise instructed by the driver.
- Getting up or making any movement that could alter the normal operation of the vehicle and / or cause discomfort or damage is prohibited, both to the other occupants of the vehicle, as well as to the rest of the road users. It is therefore forbidden to take arms, legs and / or objects out of the vehicle.
- The participants in the activity are obliged to be respectful towards other users and pedestrians, avoiding in any case directing offenses or insults towards them, as well as yelling or shouting excessively, maintaining a reasonable and adequate noise level at all times.
- It is the obligation of the vehicle occupants to take care of and respect the furniture on board the vehicle.
- Participants are obliged, previously and throughout the tour, to wear appropriate clothing for the type of activity to be carried out. It is prohibited, for example, as long as they lack any element that covers them, as well as going without a shirt.
- It is prohibited to carry out any behavior likely to distract the driver, as well as to try to get at the controls of the vehicle.
- It is forbidden to bring alcoholic beverages on board the vehicle, being allowed non-alcoholic beverages, as well as certain foods (snacks, etc.) as long as they are not packaged in glass, cans or ceramic.
- Smoking is prohibited on board the vehicle.
Finally, note that the above is not a closed list, but any unusual behaviors, contrary to those normally required of other citizens, are likely to be included in it.
- If the activity is to be carried out in the summer months, in order to avoid heat stroke and other adverse effects caused by temperature, it is recommended that participants bring a bottle of water in a plastic container and use sunscreen .
- The vehicles do not have space to store suitcases, only a bag or backpack, so it is recommended to check the volume of your belongings before getting into the vehicle.
Since I am a person over 18 years of age, therefore of legal age and participation in the activity to be carried out with the contracting of the service, is completely voluntary, I am aware that I am solely responsible for my behavior / action as long as it lasts my participation in the organized activity with the TUK TUK TAPAS vehicle, as well as being responsible for the behavior / actions of the minors in my charge.
- I know and am responsible for the risks and I exempt the entity TUK TUK TAPAS. Regarding any damage and / or physical injury that I may suffer to myself or the minors in my charge while the activity lasts, as a consequence of any action or behavior that contravenes the provisions of the general conditions of the service.
- I know and I am responsible for the risks and I exempt the aforementioned contracting entity from any damage and / or physical injury that I or minors in my charge may cause to third parties outside the activity during the same, as a consequence of any action that contravenes the provisions of the general conditions of service.
- I know and I am responsible for the complaints that the Agents of the Authority may formulate as a result of my actions or of the minors in my charge on board the vehicle or during the development of the contracted service.
- I exempt the entity TUK TUK TAPAS from liability if due to circumstances beyond its control that impede the course of the scheduled route (for example, traffic cuts), it should pass through unscheduled places or reduce its duration, without prior notice to participants.
- I release the entity providing the service from liability in the event that the driver is forced to reduce or make a shorter journey than the contracted one, due to circumstances beyond his control, such as lateness or bad behavior of all / some of passengers (clause also applicable in the event that the service is hired by different groups).
- I know and I am responsible for the fall of the vehicle of any object, personal or not (mobile phones, cameras, video cameras, etc.), whether the vehicle is moving or stopped / parked.
- I exempt the aforementioned company from liability for any breakage or damage that an object, personal or not (mobile phones, cameras, video cameras, etc.) may suffer, as a result of the vehicle falling because it was delivered to the company staff to take photos, videos, etc.
- I know and I oblige myself to follow and make the minors in my charge follow the instructions of the company staff regarding the position to occupy in the vehicle, in order to maintain order and the smooth running of the activity, especially when diverse unknown groups participate in it.
- I am aware of and I am responsible for any damages or injuries, my own or of third party participants / outsiders to the activity, that I or the minors in my charge could cause as a consequence of violating the prohibition to change my seat / get out of the vehicle for the duration of the activity .
- The entity TUK TUK TAPAS will not be responsible for damages caused by third parties to passengers.
- I have been informed and, therefore, I authorize and accept that the company TUK TUK TAPAS uses and / or publishes my image and that of the minors in my charge for advertising or marketing purposes. In the event of disagreement with this clause, the personnel in charge of the activity must be informed, who will record said refusal in writing (this document must be signed by both contracting parties).
- I have been informed and, therefore, I authorize and accept that TUK TUK TAPAS uses cameras in the vehicle for security and internal control purposes. The images taken by these cameras will only be used for the internal statistical control of TUK TUK TAPAS and will be eliminated after 30 days (as established by law). In case of disagreement with this clause, the personnel in charge of the activity must be informed before contracting the service.
- That in the event of any doubt or misunderstanding regarding the conditions of the contract and in the absence of proof to the contrary, the parties will adhere exclusively to what is stipulated in writing.
- That in the event of cancellation and / or reduction of the total duration of the activity for reasons beyond the control of the entity providing the service, it will not make any refund of the money paid on account.
The Client authorizes the automated treatment of the personal data collected in this contract, necessary for the provision of the agreed service, as well as for the offer and contracting of other products and other company services. The Client is informed of the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel their personal data by email
Likewise, the Client gives their consent for TUK TUK TAPAS. To transfer their data to group companies, their franchisees or others with which TUK TUK TAPAS. conclude collaboration agreements for the best provision of the tourist service by electric vehicle, located either in Spain or abroad, respecting Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data.
This contract will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law. The issues that arise as a result of this contract between TUK TUK TAPAS and the Client are within the jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals corresponding to the city where the contract was signed, to which both parties submit.